Monday, July 15, 2013

Wild Orchid Chafts - Blues and/or Purples!

It's time for another challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts.
The theme this week is a color scheme. You must use Blues and/or Purples. I I don't use enough of these colors. I think they are gorgeous and so very rich looking. The new LOTV image goes perfect with it. The name of the stamp is called Skipping.
 
I hope you like my card. Have a great week.
 
A week from today I will be in Vegas at CHA! I love this time of year! :)
 
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for lots of pictures and updates!
I WILL remember this time! LOL!
 
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
The Craft Place - Ribbons and or lace
Oozak - Anything Goes 
 
 
 



 
Supplies
Stamps - LOTV - Skipping
Paper - My Minds Eye
Ink -Memento and Copics

9 comments:

Hellma said...

Great card Mindy, love the papers and the image.

maggie said...

beautiful..lovely colour combo :)

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card x

Annie said...

This is stunning, such a cute image and love the bold papers :) enjoy your time at CHA, so jealous lol!!

Hugs Ann xxx

designermc said...

What a cute image, I love this little girl. Thanks for joining us over at 613 Avenue Create this week. Nancy

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful coloring! I love this card so much, the flowers are stunning! Amazing job! Thank you for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Steph Ackerman said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Oozak.com
Enjoy CHA

Chrisd said...

What a sweetie and a great card!

Words and Pictures said...

Adorable image, and such lovely layers.
Alison x