Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New CHA Products for Little Darlings/Saturated Canary!

It's reveal time for some new Little Darlings Rubber Stamps!!!!!
Yippieeeee!! Here's a new Saturated Canary Stamp called Tawny and my new Coffee Sentiment Stamps!! I have 5 new Sentiment sets being released at CHA! I'll show you below..
 
Here's a little gift set I made a 3x3 card and a decorated coffee cup..
 
 

Coffee Sentiments / Everyday Textures and Sentiments
 


 





 
Here's my other 3 Sentiments
 
 
Spanish / Big Words 
 
Use Your Words


I would love to know what you think of my sentiments. I hope you all like them!

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for CHA updates!!!!
 
 
Supplies
Paper - We r Memory Keepers
Ink - Memento and Copics


12 comments:

Susi said...

Adorable present. I love the design, the cute image and of course the great sentiments.
Hugs
Susi

Emma said...

The coffee mug is such a cool prezzie, i would love it as i can't live without my coffee fix. The sentiments are all great aswell x

CraftyNatalie said...

I love that cute New stamp:) your sentiments are great too

Sandra H said...

The sentiments are brilliang you have done a great job and the set is stunning xx

Kat W said...

Wow, you have been a busy lady! Your sentiment sets are all fantastic and I just adore your cute coffee mug with yet another 'must have' SC image!

Hugs, Kat x

Shazza said...

these are brilliant, love the sentiments x

Chris said...

Hi Mindy,
I love your creations, you are such a clever lady. Brilliant sentiments and very versatile. Tawny is gorgeous too.
Chris X

NPurdum56 said...

Mindy I LOVE your creations! Those coffee sentiments are awesome! :) Nancee

Guida Machado said...

Hello, Mindy,
I love the sentiments and the way you used them.
Hugs,
Guida

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh!!!! not only is this probably the cutest stamp Krista has ever drawn, but I am so lovin' all of the sentiment stamps you have created! sitting over here jumping up and down in my computer chair!!! :)

_LilyClochette said...

mindy
I discovered your blog thanks to instagram and wow wow I love this new saturated and I have a huge crush! when will it be available in stores?
your coloring is wonderful on your blog I would without a doubt!
xoxo lily

Janiel/ janny said...

As you already know.....I LOVE THIS!!!! I want one!! :) hugs my dear friend!!