Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love is in the Air at Magnolia-licious!


Happy Tuesday all!
I cannot believe it is already July.. you all know what that means .. CHA time!
I'll be scheduling a lot of my posts this month just so you are aware. I am getting the catalogs ready for Little Darlings, samples ready and working so much at Denny's plus teaching.. busy little bee I am these days!
 
Here's my card for Magnolia-licious challenge, Love. What greater love is there than a mother's love to their child. :) I have used this adorable image -  Mini #3005 Gift from Heaven Tilda. She's so very cute and don't you just love her little wedges! ADORABLE!!!
 
I hope you will join us over at Magnolia-licious. If you do you can possibly be a lucky crafter and win a surprise package from Diana at Magnolia-licious.
 
Magnolia-Down Under - Flower Power
The Ribbon Girls - Magnolia Stamp or Product
All Sorts - Lavender and Lace
 





 
Supplies
Paper - misc
Ink - Memento and Copics



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is stunning with lots of lovely detail xx

Hellma said...

Lovely, great bow.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mummylade said...

What a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!

Ying Pang, said...

I always love your beautiful card ! :-)) You put so many beautiful and gorgeous detail on your card :-)) Thank you very much for joining us at MDUC and hope to see you in next challenge.
regards,
Ying

Louise said...

Hi Mindy!
Oh sweetie! Your card is beyond lush but I will get back to that...Do you have a new blog?? Because Im sure I was one of your followers and now I added myself here and as it turns out I wasn't??? What??? Anyways, now I am a follower :) So happy to be here!

Back to the important business of today.
I loooooove your card, Tilda is adorable and the way you inked her makes her look stunning and then some :) Beautiful papers, gorge colors together and those flowers are awesome!

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :) Welcome back! Hugs, Louise