Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Anything Goes at Magnolia-licious!


Hello there my crafty peeps.
 
Today I have a card for you for Magnolia-licious. The theme is Anything Goes.
I hope you will have a chance to join us and win a surprise package from Diana of Magnolia-licious.
 
I'm sorry to make this short. I've just gotten home from work, 1am and I'm running on empty here.
I'll be updating with some CHA stuff later this week.
 
Have a fantastic day!
 
 




 


Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Crafters
Ink - Copics and Memento

9 comments:

jolanda said...

This is so gorgeous! I would love to know how you make the background with the dots. Didn't you show that some time on your blog already? I can't seem to find it or perhaps I am mistaken?
Hugs, Jolanda

charlene said...

Very nicely done Mindy!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning as always and such a beautiful image too x

Hellma said...

Such a great card, with such a summery feel.

NPurdum56 said...

I love the colors you used! Such a bright cheerful card! I love your coloring! :) Nancee

Chris said...

How adorable, and beautifully coloured as usual. Love the pretty Yellow Dress.
Chris X

Therese said...

I love your cards! This one too...:)

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! this is utterly gorgeous Mindy, I love the layout, colouring and so many pretty details to catch the eye. Stunning work hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello sweet stuff!!! I just had to come and tell you how cute this card is!!! I love the paper you have used with her!! Hope you are well..... Miss ya!!
hugs.....and happy Sunday to you!!