Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sunshine at Magnolia-licious Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Hey everyone!
Today I have a card for the Magolia-licious Challenge, our theme is "Some Like it Hot. I chose to use nice hot colors and I also threw in the "Sunshine" I love wooden words! :) I've used the new
 #3069 Forget Me Not Tilda from Magnolia-licious. Isn't she just precious. I've done this card using the no line stamping technique. I love the way this looks with the Magnolia Stamps. It really makes them come alive.
 
Thank so much have a wonderful day!
 
 




Supplies
Stamps - Magnolia- #3069 Forget Me Not Tilda
Paper - Pebbles
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - white chrysanthemums
 25mm yellow rose, 15mm white rose, pink cherry blossom, 6mm pink rose, 10mm orange rose, 15mm peach rose, 20mm peach rose, white lace, gem brad

11 comments:

Sammy said...

That's a gorgeous card! I love the wooden word too. :-)

Chris said...

Hi Mindy, your card is so very pretty. Lovely Colours.
Chris X

CraftyNatalie said...

This is beautiful, so well coloured with the no lines technique. This card would brighten up anyones day!

Larisa said...

I love the colours and the image is very cute! gorgeous papers and embellies ...

jolanda said...

This card just makes me happy because of the bright colours!! Very beautiful!

Ульяна и Полина said...

Как мило!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mindy! I love the colors and papers and embellishments! Superb coloring of the adorable image!

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful, I think sunshine sums it up perfectly. A really wonderful card
Hugs Kelly

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Mindy, what a fabulous card, love the bright colours and your no lines technique is amazing. Beautiful creation my dear.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness your card is absolutely beautiful xx

NPurdum56 said...

Mindy this is adorable! Such pretty colors! :) Nancee