Monday, July 1, 2013

A New Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts - Daisies!

Hey there crafty peeps!
Here's a card I made for the new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is to use Daisies. I have use these oober sweet pink fabric daisies.
I have also used the Saturated Canary image,  her name is Tilly. I was really going for the look of it being night time and Tilly is throwing some fairy dust and it's glowing. I'm not sure if I've accomplished that .. it does look pretty cool, though. This is one of my sentiments from Little Darlings Fairytale Sentiments.
 
Well, I wish you all a magical Monday! :)
Have a great Day!
 
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings
As You like it - 3 Of your favorite embellishments - WOC flowers, Twine and buttons. Cause I love all of the dimension.
 
 
 




 
 
Supplies
Paper - My Minds Eye
Ink - Memento and Copics
 


6 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh my this card is so beautiful, I adore how you coloured Tilly, stunning!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Marjolein said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!
Just stunning!!!
Oh your colouring is just stunning!!!
Love how you coloured this SC image!
It pops right of your gorgeous card!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
Bye,

Marjolein

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and fab image too x

Chris said...

Your Colouring is absolutely outstanding, such a beautiful card.
Chris X

Kat W said...

This is utterly beautiful and the glowing fairy dust totally works! I love all the pretty DP layers too.
Hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

Beautiful Mindy, and a lovely choice of embellishments. I love WOC flowers too.
Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Embellishments’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
As You Like It Challenge,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.