Monday, July 22, 2013

Time for some Mini Magnolia!!!

While you are reading this wherever you may be in the world I'll be in Vegas at CHA! A crafters dream.. seeing all the new goodies and looking at all the beautiful booths and meeting amazing people! I have gone to CHA over the last 3 years and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

It's Mini Monday so I have prepared a card for you all to feast your eyes on, with the
 Mini Piping Tilda. This is one of the cards I will be bringing to give to my dear friend, Diana Crick -- she will be in the Mini Magnolia booth with Magnolia.

I hope you all have a terrific week!
 If you want to see some photos of CHA follow me on Facebook and Instagram!



 
Supplies
Paper - Magnolia
Ink - Memento and Copics


8 comments:

Chris said...

Ah Mindy this is such a cutie, what a lovely card and image.
Chris X

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
luv
Debby

Hellma said...

Great card, hope you have a great CHA CHA CHA.

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning card Mindy, beautiful colouring and beautiful design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandra H said...

so gorgeous is your card, Fabulous image and I love your colours too xx

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Mindy this is such an adorable card! Love your layout and of course this little Tilda image is a real cutie. hugs, Ruth Ann

Tricia T said...

How cute! She looks like she is going to bake Christmas cookies!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful card, both inside and out. I like how you mounted to image on the doily and used the ribbon and twine. They really set off the image and flowers. Lovely!