Friday, April 22, 2011

Tilda's Easter egg hunt!!!

Hello everyone Hoppy Friday!!! I have an Easter card for you today. I hope you like it. I've created a scene using lots of stamps! I love the Alota mini Tree and Fence stamp. I also have a mini and regular Tilda, a bench and  I've cut out many eggs from the Tilda painting an egg Magnolia stamp. I added lots of glitter to them. I love the way they came out!

Today over at Just Magnolia, we have a fabulous sketch by my buddy Dena! It's a great sketch I hope you will join us. Also over at Fussy and Fancy our theme is Spring. I hope you will join us over there too!

Have a great weekend. I'll be back tomorrow!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch









Supplies
Stamps - Mini Alota #2 Tree/fenceMini #3084 Tilda with eggs in her apron, #268 Little Bunny Tilda, #517 Old bench, #397 Tilda painting an egg (just the egg) Sentiment is from Inky Impressions
Paper - misc and Echo parck, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E27, E29, E30, E31, E33, E49, R32, R35, B91, B95, YR04, YR09, R85, R83, R81, G20, G21, G24, G28, E51, E53, E55, C00, C0, C2, BG000, B000
Wild Orchid Craft - Yellow and Pink Cherry Blossoms, White and Blue Cherry Blossoms, White Aster Dasies, Yellow Self Adhesive Pearls, Lace
Accessories - Magnolia Foliage Doohicky Die

18 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is gorgeous Mindy..I think this was the one that should have come up earlier but another one did..but I dont care...I love all your cards...love all the sparkly eggs...great images..beautiful colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Loz said...

aaww, that little scene is just divine! have a happy easter ♥

Joey said...

Mindy this is beautiful, gorgeous colouring. Joey x

Crafty Lynz said...

Awesome card! The image is adorable x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow....this is totally GORGEOUS!!!!!
Your coloring is phenomenal and the elements on your card are extraordinarily stunning.
Happy Easter, Janine

charlene said...

OMG Mindy you are the queen of scenes this is just adorable !
Hugs

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Mindy, love those Tildas such a fun sentiment too!
Have a great Easter weekend!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Unknown said...

Wow lovely card. The eggs with glitter are fantastic.
Happy Easter by Francy

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!!! Excellent work as usual!!!!
Happy Easter!!!

Kelly said...

I love seeing Tilda's bunny suit in brown and the mini behind her. Really nice layout of them. This card is beautiful.

Steph Ackerman said...

THis is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Mindy!! Love how you combine your images. Beautiful colors and awesome coloring.

Happy Easter! hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

What a perfect card! You did a fabulous job, Mindy! Thanks for the inspiration.
Nancy

cabio's craft corner said...

Totally gorgeous and adorable. Happy Easter to you and your family Mindy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy said...

I love this card, love the two Tilda's, the colors, and the saying. Too cute!

papertrails leaver said...

such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our Easter challenge. :-) Amy

Christina C. said...

Your Easter scene is sooooo precious....phenomenal coloring of the images and gorgeous details!