Friday, April 8, 2011

A Card for a Child.

Hi there blogging buddies! I've got a card for you today that I think is really cute. I love these Mini Magnolia Stamps. You can do so much with them. The Pet Shop Stamp is from Magnolia-licious but it's a Mini Alota Rubber Stamp. Isn't it sooooo cute with the Tilda's with little animals. I made this card for Fussy and Fancy and Just Magnolia, as I normally do. :) Fussy and Fancy's theme for this challenge is make a card for a kid. I started out with it being really kid-ish but I guess it's not so much with all the flowers.. Belle my 9 year old really liked it though. As for Just Magnolia we have a sketch for you. I hope you will be able to join us for the challenges.

Have a great weekend. I'll be back for Make it Crafty tomorrow and I just LOVE my card I cannot wait to show it to you all!!!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Card for a Child
Paper Play - Critters
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Texture
Papertake - Anything Goes
Stamping Scrapping - Sparkle
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Ribbon










Supplies
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E26, E29, E30, E31, E33, Y21, Y26, C00, C0, C2, C4, C6, C7, C8, C10, R32, R35, BG0000, B000, G21, G24, G28, RV00, RV21, E51, E53, E55, E57
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers, 25mm Mint Green Rose, 15mm Pink and White roses, 10mm White Roses, 8mm pink roses, White Cherry BlossomRRR while velvet ribbon, MFT Border die, SU eyelets and border punch, misc button and Star Dust Stickles.

20 comments:

Jane said...

This is so sweet hun and amazing colouring! hugs, Jane x

Louise said...

Fabulous card Mindy, love the backgroung you created.
Louise :)

Debbie said...

Oh Mindy... Talk about GOREOUS!!! Well, this fits the bill l00% Love the scene you created.. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Janine - Ellabella said...

Just perfect!!! Every detail is amazing and I love so much the way you paint! Awesome!!I´m a great fan of your work! Congrats! Janine

Angie said...

Oh Mindy! This is just toooooo cute!!!! I love pet shop theme! And mini Tilda walking by with her kitten...looking at the puppy! Adorable! Very unique idea and perfectly executed :-)

Angie

Renkata said...

Sensational card.
So beautiful layout.

Beth said...

Mindy, this is soooooo cute! Great job on it all!

Chris said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo sweet! I love this! You are so good with the minis. I love the pet store stamp. It just made me smile. Everything about your card is adorable! Thanks so much for showing the inside of the card, too!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card!!!!!!
You did an excellent job with the card!!!!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Utterly adorable Mindy! You are a genius with these Mini's. What a great idea to include The mini Tilda and the regular sized one. Your coloring is stunning...hugs...Barb

Peggie said...

An adorable card. Love all the different stamps and the way you put it together.

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!...Tilda is so sweet..love the background images..your fabulous coloring and details!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

What a great card, I love scene cards and your is so wonderful!
Hugs,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Love your background! Wonderful in every way!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Wonderful coloring!

Only By His Grace said...

Brilliant Mindy. I love it.
Hugs Maz

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Mindy - the scene with the Mini Magnolia is gorgeous. Lovely soft colour scheme too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Sandy said...

Cute as can be Mindy - makes me smile all over!
Sandy

Eulanda said...

OH MY WORD!! I luv these colors you've used and that scene is so much fun to look at! Great layout!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Well this is just stunning!! Wow!! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!!