Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sandwich Baggy Purse


I love the way this came out, It's perfect for a gift, I think I'm going to make this and the 5 cards in the previous post my door prize for my workshop! I'm so excited I'm also handing out my invites for it today I hope all goes well!! I'm making a tutorial for this Purse baggy If you decide to make one I'd appriciate it if you'd show me I'd love to see how others would make it. I'll link to it from my tutorial page. Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day!

Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2007

Stamp sets: Stampin' Around Watercolor Joy, and simply said stamp set.

Ink: Apircot appeal and old olive

Cardstock: Mellow Moss confetti white, Apricot appeal Cardstock

Accessories: pretty in pink brads, and ivory ribbon and one fold top sandwich baggy

No comments: