Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fathers Day Card




I made this card for a practice, the card swap I'm in this month we have to turn in a male Birthday card or a Fathers day Card.. I'm not sure I like it enough for the swap though.. I'll have to try something else before I decide. Masculine cards are a tough one .. for me anyways.

Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2007

Stamp sets: Pocket fun and simple sayingsInk: Basic Brown, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Apricot appeal, and Very Vanilla, and Mellow Moss Cardstock

Accessories: A key (traced) Sponges, 1 3/4 puncher natural hemp twine

2 comments:

JennV said...

That card is Absolutely Good enough for a card swap! I LOVE it! Loving your blog too! Going to add it to mine when I next update it with all of my Stampin' Sisters' blogs! Take care and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

OMG! how cute it this!!!!
SMILES!

Paris