Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Baby Card


My Neighbor accross the street just had a baby last Friday I believe, I dont really know her too well but I decided to make her a card. I used Pixie Pink and Confetti White Cardstock. I took the confetti white card stock and used the the words back ground stamp from Baby Talk Stampin Up Stamp set, and I stamped it in Versamark then embossed it with the clear embossing powder. Then I took Perfect Plum ink and sponged it in a circular motion, then I added some Rose Red ink to sponge and went back over it. I stamped the strip in the baby accessories and rubbed the entire strip of pixie pink cardstock on the versamark pad and then embossed itwith clear embossing powder. I ripped the edges and then attached the strip to the plain confetti white cardstock. Simple huh?!

1 comment:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I love the simple images in the center. Sweet. Thanks for visiting my blog.