Saturday, February 22, 2014

Prima Mixed Media Canvas!

 Hi there everyone.
I have something a little different that what I normally create, to share today. A little bit of mixed media. I LOVED making this. I just love these Prima Julie Nutting stamps. I paper pieced the dress but I used my Copics to define the creases in her dress and to give her some rosy cheeks! I took a blank canvas and spra painted it with some chalkboard paint. I love the shabby chic look it gives. I have so many ideas for projects using these stamps. They are really different than what I'm used to and right now "different" is a good thing. :)
 
I'd like to enter this project in the Prima Picks Contest this month, too.
 
  
 







 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Debbie Tinks said...

I love it your very clever x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" So inspiring and so creative x

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Mindy!!!

Parabéns pela maravilhosa criação!!!

Beijos

ALINE said...

Beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so pretty, I love it.