Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Magnolia-licious - PINK!!!

 
Hi Everyone.
 
Here's a Magnolia Card for the new Challenge at Magnolia-licious. Our theme is Pink. What a great theme!!! My favorite color. I used the no line stamping technique. I had a lot of fun coloring this image. I really miss coloring my Maggies!!
 
I hope you will join us over for the challenge.
 
Have a fabulous day!





 
Supplies
Papers - Maja Designs
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Spellbinders, Kaiser Craft Butterflies, Melissa Frances Lace Ribbon, Cheese cloth, white gel pen,



5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So gorgeous, Mindy. Love the wooden butterflies, they look amazing, and your beautiful flower clusters. Your colouring is, of course, incredible. xx

ALINE said...

This is gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

Oh Mandy this is stunning x

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Mindy. Beautiful no-line coloring. Just makes me want to hug these two back. LOL Fabulous butterflies.
Hugz,
Cath

NPurdum56 said...

Oh Mindy this is so sweet! I love that image! Your embellishments are beautiful! :) Nancee