Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs - a little Swagger?

Hi everyone!
 
Here's a layout I have done for my Fancy Pants Designs, design team.
I have used this oober adorable collection called, Swagger. I love ALL of these papers, the browns and oranges and the blue and the cute  little mustaches! ADORABLE!!
 
 
Using this collection is makes it so easy to create layouts. I made 4 layouts in one day with my
Fancy Pants Design Kits. It was a blast!! :) I made this layout about my son, This was almost 2 years ago when he turned 13. He'll be 15 and a freshman this fall!? Oh my goodness.. where does time go?!
 
I'm still on cloud nine about this design team position.
The amazing Fancy Pants Designs DT members are still being introduced on the
Fancy Pants Design Team Blog. You should pop on over and read a little about them and
see their fabulous 'About Me' layouts.

Have a great day everyone!







2 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Great Layout mindy!
Love the colours.
Natalie

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love it! the layering is fantastic and the mo is the perfect touch ;)