Monday, April 8, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts - Purple and Green Challenge!

Happy Monday my peeps!
 
Today there's a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts.
We have a color combo this week. Purple and Green. I know what you are all thinking..
There's no flowers on this card. Well, I thought a cluster of flowers would look a little off since my main focus is a flower stamp from Lili of the Valley's newest release! I thought this would be a great way to showcase some of Wild Orchid's NON-flower products, that we tend to forget about. I have used some of the raffia ribbon around my card and I took one of these little bows.. which there are a ton of colors available, it's perfect to add some dimension to my vase. I added some german glass glitter to the shadow under my vase and then some large purple pearl brads.. LOVE THESE!
 
Well I hope you will remember about these other great products at Wild Orchid Crafts.
I hope you will play along in our challenge this week!
 
See you tomorrow for a new Challenge at Magnolia-licious.
 



 
 
Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - White gel pen

16 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Mindy.
Gr Elly

Carol S. said...

Hi Mindy, Gorgeous card, love the colour choice. I have just ordered this stamp along with others this morning. hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully coloured Mindy, and your design is gorgeous, Kate x

Ульяна и Полина said...

Какая прелесть!!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Mindy.Love the design and papers..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Frances said...

Another wonderful card, Mindy!
hugs, Frances.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Understated elegance! Beautiful card Mindy.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

NPurdum56 said...

Mindy this is GORGEOUS! Lovely, simply lovely! :) Nancee

JenniferD said...

Awesome! Love the shading and Gorgeous deep colours!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh how pretty is this card?!! love the colours and the buttons are wonderful, fabulous idea!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Mojca said...

She is so charming and I love the bright colours. Hugs! Mojca

Irene said...

OMW I LOVE it Mindy, absolutely stunning!!!!

xx Irene

Sheri said...

You are such a creative force to be reckoned with!! The buttons are ...as cute a button!LOL :)

Chris said...

Aww, this is too cute! What a special card for a special friend. I just love the layering and that image is just a delight!

XO,
Chris