Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

 Hi everyone!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the new Lili of the Valley images.
 This adorable little guy is called 'Big Cake'. The new images will be available this Saturday!!
So get your shopping carts ready!

I wanted to make a card using bold bright colors and these American Crafts papers were perfect!
I love all of the extra speckled colors I added. This image was lots of fun to color.

Well, I've gotta get going! I have my class at This n That tonight in Chino Hills.
If you are in the area you should consider signing up!

 
 
 




 
Supplies
Paper - American Crafts
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Magnolia Tilda Lace Doohickey Die, 


10 comments:

Nikki said...

This is just so cute love your colouring :) hugs Nikki

Ульяна и Полина said...

Замечательная открыточка!!!

Hanneke said...

What a great card! I love the image, so festive! The DP is gorgeous too and your coloring is great! Hugs, Hanneke

NikkisCreativeNook.blogspot.com said...

So cute. I can't wait for class tonight. I always love how your cards come to life.
Nikki

Sandra H said...

Wow this is amazing x

Sharon said...

Just fabulous Mindy. Love the beautifully coloured image. The design, papers and embellishments are stunning.
Hug shraon. x

CraftyNatalie said...

This is beautiful Mindy!
I love these new cute images, and cant wait to get them!

as always, a beautiful card and well coloured!
Natalie

Riet said...

What a wondeful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jenny said...

Love it! Such a fab riot of colour, love the great layers adding to the 'explosion' feel from the image - Awesome <3 Jen xxx

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful!!!! I love the stamped image and all the details...pearls, ribbon and stitching, a great card.