Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LOTV - Vintage Boys Sneak Peek!

 
 Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!
 
This adorable little fellow is called Vegetable Patch. I love these adorable Vintage Boys. Just look
at that cutie shoveling away at those carrots. I have used my Swagger Fancy Pants Designs paper. This collection is so perfect for these LOTV images.
 
If you would like to see more sneak peeks of Lili of the Valley's upcoming Vintage Boys images,
 
Release date and Blog Hop will be very soon!
Have a lovely day!




 
 Stamps - LOTV - Vegetable Patch
 

13 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't want to see any more of the new releases cos my shopping list is growing every day!!!
Another cute cute image and abeautifully coloured and designed card.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marjolein said...

Just perfect!
The colors are a perfect match with the image.Love all the layers/ dimension too.
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Chrissy said...

This is perfect cuteness Mindy..wonderful colouring and love the papers and layers..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Loopylou. said...

morning mindy!
oh this is just so cute hunny, and I love that layering, I have a total thing for layers!!!
huge hugs Lou xx

Sinikka said...

What a lovely card and such nice paper. The stamp is so cute and it would really fit for my neighbor.
Hugs Sinikka

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Mindy.
Gr Elly

Jane said...

This image would be perfect for my FIL - great card
Hugs
Jane

CraftyNatalie said...

This is a beautiful card, i like the modern twist with the papers.

Natalie

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Mindy, kate x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Candy said...

Hi Mindy,
I am so impressed with this card!
BEAUTIFUL colouring and I can see movement in your strokes - just great!
Love your design and paper too :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

Janice said...

What a brilliant stamp & a super card, I so love this range, Jx

Lou said...

Hi! love this image so much and your card really is gorgeous** Mindy.
hugs Lou.xx