Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Scrapbooking makes me so happy!

 I made a few layouts this weekend for a few challenges I wanted to enter in.
I just love Coloring with my Copics but it sure is so much fun to Scrapbook and go back and forth between the 2. Talk about getting a full taste of paper crafting!
This first one is a layout of my friends daughter on her first birthday. this little cutie will soon be my goddaughter. I just love this little girl to pieces!
I've used the sketch from the Pagemaps challenge. I'm also entering this layout in the
Gossamer Blue challenge to add a touch of gold.
I have used my Gossamer Blue Kit which has these beautiful papers from Crate Paper, and LOVE these frames and Flairs. I've also used some tags from Elle's Studio and Chic Tags, Alphas are American Crafts, stickers are My Minds Eye and balloons are Kasier Craft.
 


 
This next layout is from last year at my 30th Birthday. Ive used lots of Teresa Collins products, papers, brads and dies. I just adore the new lines she came out with at CHA. I've also used some Elle's Studio, Chic Tags, and the Flair is from Paper Bakery. The wood veeners are from Freckled Fawn.


5 comments:

Shazza said...

great layouts, I really must try and do some x

Sandra H said...

So wonderful they are x

Cathy Lee said...

Awesome pages and love the layouts, Mindy. I wish I had more time to scrapbook. I guess I need to retire from work first. LOL
Hugz,
Cath

justem said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for playing along with Gossamer Blue! :)

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful pages, love the girlyness of the first one, and the second one is lovely, using darker, warmer tones.

Natalie