Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fancy Pants Designs Layout and check out the New Collections Coming!!!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to share a layout I made for my Fancy Pants Designs DT! I just love this page. It's so hard for me to believe this was almost 3 years ago. :( My little Katie is getting so big.
 
I have used lots of goodies from the Park Bench Collection. Here's a list of my supplies:
 
Have you seen the NEW collections coming out by Fancy Pants Designs - OH MY!
Must see!!!
MUST HAVE!!!!
 
Go to the FancyPants Designs Website and check out the new Collections
 and other goodies coming out!
 
 
&
 
 
It's also Brag Book Week over on the Fancy Pants Designs Blog!
 






1 comment:

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful page Mindy, your scrapbook pages and cards are all gorgeous. Your so lucky to be on this DT.

Natalie