Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Showers!

Well, Hello all!
 
Today I have a card for the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
Our these is Anything Goes. So do as you please!
 
I've been so busy this week with running around. I haven't really been able to get anything done, craft wise. So guess what I'm doing this weekend!!!??? That's right.. I'm going to make a list of this to get done and hopefully I'll be productive!
 
Well. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 



Supplies
Stamps -Saturated Canary - Let it Rain
Paper - Magnolia
Ink - Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - white carnation, 25mm moss green rose, 15mm yellow rose, 10mm moss green rose, 4mm cream rose, heart doily, black ribbon, rhinestone brads,

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

cute card Mindy!
hugs Lou x

Marjolein said...

Your cards are always sooo vibrant!
Love the colourcombo and your colouring is fab!!!
Hope you'll get everything done this weekend what you're planning to do. :-)

Thanks for sharing.
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

cuilliesocks said...

Always wonderful cards Mindy and this is no exception. I love I it, Kate x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sinikka said...

It is a beauty again. Sweet image......Hopefully we don't need the umbrella this weekend.
Hugs Sinikka

Liz said...

Beautiful coloured. I love the colours you used as well!

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card and I love your colouring especially the raindrops - so lifelike!
Kat x

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous! love the rain and your coloring is over the top!