Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Superstar Layout - Fancy Pants Designs!

Hi Everyone!
 
Here's a layout I have made using my Fancy Pants Designs Park Bench Collection.
I love this layout. My daughter got all the awards given last trimester. I'm so extremely proud of her.
She's so smart, this girl is seriously going to go places.
 
I wanted to use this quote from the Etcetera Brag Pad. The page was too big and I couldn't fit it right so I decided to cut up the words and make a large title. I've also used papers, Photo Frames, Buttons, Stickers, Alphabets, Tags,  from the Park Bench Collection.
 
I got these stencils in my Fancy Pants Designs DT package and I traced the flowers with my white gel pen onto my black background paper. I think next time I'm going to spray the background with the stencils. These things have ENDLESS possibilites. I can't wait to get them out again. These are all located in the Artist Edition. You have GOT to check them all out!!
 
Well, have a terrific day.
 
 





4 comments:

Hellma said...

Lovely page, congrats to your Daughter, keep up the good/hard work.

Anne said...

Wonderful layout, I love the text and design. Great details. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sandra H said...

Lovely page x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx