Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Magnolia-licious - Buttons, Bows or Beads Challenge.

 Today there's a new Challenge over at Magnolia-licious. Our challenge is Buttons and Bows or Beads. I chose Buttons and Bows. I got this new paper from Studio Calico and I just love the bright rainbow colors. So I wanted to make a bright card and I have so many buttons and I recently saw a layout with a rainbow of buttons.. I mixed all my colors up though. :)

If you haven't seen already there's a new Magnolia Collection out. It's called Once Upon a Time and you can get them now at Magnolia-licious!

 
I hope you will join us for our challenge.
Have a great week!




Supplies
Stamps - Sneezing Tilda from Love Collection 2013
Paper - Studio Calico
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - buttons, red twine, white pearls, daisy lace, 15mm white and red rose, white cosmo daisy, yellow lily, pink sweetheart blossom, 20mm white rose, pink cherry blossom, 10mm blue rose,
Accessories - My Minds Eye stickers

21 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card. Beautiful colours. Hugs Marja

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

This is a stunning card ! I love the way you have used the buttons and all the colours..it's just lovely. Gayle xx

Therese said...

It`s brilliant! Just love the colors and papers...nice idèa with the buttons. :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

cebelica said...

This is fantastic. What a clever way of using the buttons. I love your card! Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

This is fun!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and so colourful xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colourful card and such a great way to use buttons!
Kat W

Louise said...

Beautiful card and I am loving the buttons
Louise xx

Aartje said...

Just hopped over from the magnolia liciousblog. Wow, it is amazing, I love your buttons! Great inspiration.
Hugs Aartje

Candy said...

Hi Mindy,
I LOVE your card. The buttons and paper are so bright and happy! Tilda is so beautifully coloured. Really like the way you used your buttons!
Big Hugs, Candy

NPurdum56 said...

Oh so cute! I love the use of the buttons! :) Nancee

Anonymous said...

I love the pretty paper it looks like stitched ribbon, very sweet
Hugs julie P

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Love you fun use of the buttons, way cool.. Your colors are great and your coloring is perfect.
Huga Doreen

Lani said...

What a bright and cheerful card! Your buttons add to the happies!!! Wish I had more of a peek inside! Aloha, Lani

Anonymous said...

Oh ma gosh how cute is that!!! I love the colors you chose & how you incorporated the buttons!

Cathy Lee said...

This card is adorable, Mindy. Tilda looks fabulous. I love the contrast in your coloring, that and the buttons draw the eye toward Tilda. Fabulous card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Kelly said...

I love what you did with all the buttons, so cute. Lovely card with the pretty patterns so stylish. Tilda is beautiful too. Have a great day
Kelly

Suzan L said...

Hi Mindy, I love how you used the buttons to accent your darling card! The colors are just perfect for Spring!
Hugs,
Suzan

Sinikka said...

WOW.....just LOVE it . So colorful and what an idea to use so many buttons. It looks amazing.
Hugs Sinikka

Melanie Smith said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your rainbow button card. Love the bright vivid colors and the amazing artistry
!