Wednesday, August 13, 2014

More Lili of the Valley.. more youtube videos!!!!

Hey there all you crafty peeps!
 
Today I have a  mixed media card to share. I have used papers from Lili of the Valley. They are called 'Festive Trimmings'! I just love the colors. The image is from the newly released stamps, this one is 'Cold Hands, Warm Hearts' It's such a sweet image I'm a sucker for the snow peeps!
 
I have 2 new YouTube Videos up.. Woo Hoo! Go me!!!
 
The new Copic video is of me coloring the image in this card. I wanted to show everyone how I get that little bit of extra depth when coloring. Believe it or not.. all I do is add 1 extra color..  in this video, 'N5'. It makes a HUGE difference when coloring!
 
 
The other Video is also of this card and how I put it together and gave a little 'mixed media' feel to it.
I hope you enjoy the videos. Have a wonderful day!
 
 







8 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mindy, stunning card as always!!!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

A wonderful creation!Love the great style you created,hugs die waldfee

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful wintery creation, and as always beautifully coloured.

Jane Savage said...

Wow! Stunning! So much depth to the colouring! xx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and great video too x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and great video too x

Ульяна и Полина said...

Прелесть!!!

Tricia T said...

Wow! What a great coloring video! I'm inspired to go try it myself. :) THANKS!