Monday, March 17, 2014

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - Spring Fling!


It's time for another challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Our theme this week is, 'Spring Fling'.
 
I've used this adorable Saturated Canary Stamp, 'Talkie'. I just adore her!!
I've also used my Bella Blvd Papers that are full of bright pretty Spring-ish colors. You can also pair this cutie up with Saturated Canary's, 'Walkie'.
 
This is also the card we will be making in my class at Custom Impressions in Bellflower, Ca.
You can view my class schedule on Facebook, you must be logged in though.
If you are in the area please check out my class schedule!
 
Have a lovely day!


 


 
 
Supplies
PAper - Bella Blvd
Ink - Memento and Copics
Other - misc doily, ribbon, Fancy Pants cork board arrow. burlap, Magnolia Doohickey die.



7 comments:

Claire said...

WOW this is a stunner Mindy - gorgeous image which is beautifully coloured and I love all the different texture and elements too. Great design. Hugs, Claire x

Kylie said...

This is adorable Mindy! I had to come across for a closer look. Beautiful!!
Hugs Kylie x

CraftyNatalie said...

So beautiful, love the bright colours.

Alvina said...

Your card is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

ALINE said...

This card is fabulous!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colours and your fab embellishments.
Rebecca.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Mindy. Such a gorgeous image and a delish card layout. Hugs, Wends x