Thursday, January 10, 2013

CHA bound in the morning!!!!

Hello all!!!
I will be leaving for CHA in the early afternoon tomorrow. I will be giving updates and posting photos on Facebook and Instagram!
 
 If you are going please stop by and say hello! I'm going to be in the
 
 Little Darlings booth #1913
and Scor-Pal Booth #2447
 
Here's some sneak peeks of the new Little Darlings Papers that I designed!!
Oh, I've completely fallen in love with Scrapbooking.. again.
Lots more to come!



Fruit Basket Collection
 
Summer Sorbet Collection
 
 
 I hope you like the papers so far! I'll be back with an update soon!
 
 

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh they are gorgeous xx

Sinikka said...

Hope you will have a lot of fun.
Hugs Sinikka

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Wow this is gorgeous love the colours of your fairy so different

jacqui x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great job on coloring your fairy, I love this stamp, and you did such a great job.
Thanks for sharing
hugs
Donna