Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello Kitty Big Shot, Prima Butterflies and more..

Ok How cute is this! I think it's so adorable, and its PINK! I'm so about to sell mine to get this one, it would look so purty in my craft room!
There's lots of new stuff at 7 kids this week! Like this Hello Kitty Big Shot, New Basic Grey, Prima Butterflies and 1 oz Shimmerz Spritz! You can view all newly added things HERE.
And for Pre-order there's High Hopes Stamps, and Score it.
I will have a card for you tomorrow be sure to come back.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Mindy, I would say this is DARLING! The things they come up with keep us coming back for more!! LOL!!!! I wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy new year!!! Wish you many blessings in 2010!!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Mindy, thanks for all the great encouragement. Your soo cute I can't believe you have THREE kids. You look like a teenager.

Big Mamma is a follower and hugs and kisses.

jojoscraps said...

Hi Mindy
Thanks for becoming a follower on my Blog. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past half hour on yours. You have a wonderful sense of color and I love the way you use your embellies. I have the same stuff, but you have given me some great inspiration to use them.
Jo xx