Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stampavie Design Team call WAHOOOO!!

Stampavie is having a DT call I'm so excited about this and crossing everything possible for this one! I knew I wanted to make a card and a matching 3d item and when I saw the new tutorial at splitcoast I had to try this peek a boo box!

I used my aqua painters and ink pads to color the image and tried really hard to get the shadows and highlights and to make it look more detailed. These are Prima flowers and the paper and ribbon are misc from my stash everything else is SU!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. What beautiful makes!!!
You are on my blog roll so that I can keep up to date with what you are doing.
If you get a chance please chack out my new blog.
Love sarah XXX
sarahwrightdesigns.wordpress.com

Kim said...

Wow Mindy these are beautiful! Good luck to you.

Crystal said...

Mindy this is gorgeous!!! Best of luck to you!!!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card and the box are both beautiful, Good luck!
Hugs Jacqueline

Meli Palmer said...

Mindy, I think you did a wonderful job here. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Riet said...

Wowwww Mindy,what a beautiful creations,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Adorable Country Classics said...

Oooohhhh How Cute! Your card is absolutely adorable!
Good Luck!
Jody Stacy