Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Wishes Card


I made this card for a friend. Her husband got really sick, then broke out in a rash. He's been in the hosiptial, then had to have surgery, they were saying maybe a staff infection. I haven't seen her but I've been thinking of her and her family all weekend. I'm going to give this card to her when I pick up the kids from school.
Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2008
Stamp sets:Merci and Higs and wishes
Ink: River Rock, Chocolate chip
Cardstock: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, so Saffron Glossy white.
Accessories: Pretty in pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Rose red button, Stampin Markers, dazzling diamonds and dimensionals.

4 comments:

Robin said...

beautiful card. . .it should brighten her day!

Marilyn said...

Lovely card - hope your friend's husband is okay!!

Kathy W said...

very pretty, nice color combo

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very pretty. I hope he is feeling better soon!