Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Farewell - GD at Lili of the Valley! :'(

Here’s my last card as Guest Designer at LOTV, although she’s waving hello I thought it would be a nice ‘See ya around’ card. This card is special to me, I’ve used some brand new papers that were designed by me!!!! You can order them at Little Darlings and hopefully from lots of other stores online and in Scrapbooking stores!
I hope you all have enjoyed my stay for the month.

 Have a great day!

Big Hugs!!!






Supplies:
Paper – Little Darlings Caladium Paper designed by me – Mindy Baxter, Copic Xpress
Ink- Memento and Copics
Accessories –Stampin’ Up ribbon, misc button, 



9 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beauuuuuutiful card ♥

Sue said...

stunning card, gorgeous image and such lovely colours

Sue

Sheri said...

Oh!!! How totally adorable Mindy and I love, love, love those papers!!! :)

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning xx

Kara Lynne said...

She's adorable! I love the brown ribbon with the brown chair and how it contrasts with your beautiful papers!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card Mindy.
luv
Debby

Julie's Blog said...

Such a beautiful card ... Your creations are amazing and you have such an eye for detail ... I love your colouring and your colour combo ... Julie ...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation love the design and colours...

Sorry haven't been to visit sooner but now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx