Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Challenge at Magnolia-licious!

Happy 1st of the month!
You all know what that means.. Time for another monthly challenge at
the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog. Our theme this month is to use a stamp from the new
Turning Leaves Collection. I just love this Tilda with corn. I had a lot of fun coloring her with the darker tones.

I hope you will join us this month.
Like always, Diana has a wonderfully generous prize up for grabs.

I know I'm not so much of a blogger. I feel a little silly writing about me or what I do. I'm going to try my best to write a little bit about me .. or what I've done in the last week, in each of my posts.

So here I go..

I went to the post office the other day and my girls always enjoy looking at the cards. So it's almost my turn and Katie, my 5 yr old, turns to me and says,
'Look mom - part puppy and part sheep!'
I started cracking up .. I said, 'That's a llama, dear'! LOL!!

Isn't that funny! She cracks me up, it's amazing the things that come out of her mouth.

Well, I hope you like my card. I'm gathering up some candy so keep an eye out!
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to leave my Magnolia-licious sistahs some love!






Supplies
Stamps - #3041 Tilda w/corn, Little Darlings Autumn Sentiment
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - SU ribbon, 


22 comments:

Susi said...

She is really cute! Beautiful colours and every detail fits perfect.
Love it.
Hugs
Susi

Maria Therese said...

Gooorgeous ♥♥

Francy said...

wow gorgeous card.
The coloration of the stamp is fantastic. I love all about this card.
Francy

Sandra H said...

Wow, your card is just so beautiful xx

lovingrammahood said...

so beautiful. Fall are my favorite colors and this is just gorgeous :)
Love each little detail and your papers are wonderful :)
Donna

Sonia said...

Mindy you did a fabulous creation.. Love how look Tilda. Great Job as always. Fall colors are not my fav but I love the colors when I see like this.
-Sony
Sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Lollipop Crafts have a Blog Hop celebrating our 2nd Anniversaery please vist us.

Candy said...

Hi MIndy,
Gosh!! I had to look more than once at your colouring of Tilda. It is AMAZING!!
Love your card, really pretty and I know Diana will adore it :o)
Hugs, Candy

Pam said...

Gorgeous card Mindy. Your coloring is always amazing and every detail is just "right".
Hugs.....Pam:)

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Stunning card Mindy. Tilda looks amazing. Jenny x

Cathy Lee said...

So sweet, Mindy. Tilda looks absolutely gorgeous. Love all the embellies and DPs. So Autumn Splendor!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

..Karen said...

Such a beautiful fall card, I love it!! : )

julieprice3 said...

Gorgeous card Mindy, I love the Autumn tones, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Fantastic fall card, love how you intermixed the colors. Super job.
Blessings Doreen

Danielle said...

VEry beautiful! I love the nice colors and pretty papers. Tilda is fabulously colored. Hugs.

Kelly Neis said...

She is so gorgeous! I love the colors you used with her and the flowers along the side tie your card together perfectly. Your work is always beautiful.

Denise Gutierrez said...

ooohh!!!! I really like the colors goin on this card! BEAUUUTIFUL

Laura said...

Gorgeous colors! Your Tilda is colored so beautifully!

♥ Laura C.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elle said...

Such pretty coloring. I love the papers that you choose and your design elements.

JenniferD said...

Wow she looks fantastic! Another Stunning Card!

Karla said...

She is really cute!

Leslie Turner said...

This is gorgeous! Such a wonderful Tilda and your papers are awesome! Love these colors!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com