Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pinwheel!!


Hello there!

Here's another post for my Guest Spot over at Lili of the Valley!

Today I have a pinwheel to share. These are so much fun and scream Summer.. to me anyways!
I put an extra little twist on the ends. I bought a pinwheel from the dollar store and then took off their pinwheel and added my own, this way it still spins. I hope you like it!

Have a great day and don't forget to visit the LOTV Idea and Inspiration Blog!









Supplies:
Stamps- Blossom,
Paper – My Minds Eye, Copic Xpress
Ink- Memento and Copics
Accessories –misc. ribbon, misc. button, 

9 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Cute Pin wheel!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning pin wheel, x

Unknown said...

This is just so cute- what a lovely idea

Kara Lynne said...

Such a great idea to get a pinwheel from the dollar store. Those colors are perfect and she's got to be one of my favorite images.

Katie said...

OMGosh, this is too cute- and so smart to use pinwheel from the store! Such great inspiration :) Hugs, Katie

Jean said...

Leave it to you Mindy to go get a dollar store pinwheel and take it apart and make one of your own and make this adorable pinwheel. Love everything about this sweet little girl right down to the hand crotched doily. Just precious.
Hugs, Jean

Auntie Em said...

This is so sweet! :)

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow just gorgeous Mindy!

Riet said...

Ohhh Mindy,What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx