Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Little Darlings Sentiments being released at CHA!!!!

It's here! CHA!!

I want to show you a few cards I've made using my new Sentiments! I just love to write poetry and create little sayings. I really love the Autumn and Christmas poems!


You can Pre-order these from Little Darlings very soon!

I hope you all like them!



Little Darlings - All Occasions Sentiments





Little Darlings - Autumn and Harvest Sentiments



Little Darlings - Christmas and Winter Sentiments

8 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo aren't these all fab!! Can't wait to see all the new releases! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Caroline said...

Fabulous sentiments need them all. Caroline xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

stunning cards

sue

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous creations:)x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous creations Mindy!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

auntie lisa said...

I said I would check out you blog when I got home, see I didn't fib! Was fun meeting everyone at CHA, can't wait until next year, I had a blast!

Your work is fabulous! I am now a follower.

Lisa