Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Little Darlings Sentiments being released at CHA!!!!

It's here! CHA!!

I want to show you a few cards I've made using my new Sentiments! I just love to write poetry and create little sayings. I really love the Autumn and Christmas poems!


You can Pre-order these from Little Darlings very soon!

I hope you all like them!



Little Darlings - All Occasions Sentiments





Little Darlings - Autumn and Harvest Sentiments



Little Darlings - Christmas and Winter Sentiments

8 comments:

Carol said...

Oooo aren't these all fab!! Can't wait to see all the new releases! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Caroline said...

Fabulous sentiments need them all. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

stunning cards

sue

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous creations:)x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous creations Mindy!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

auntie lisa said...

I said I would check out you blog when I got home, see I didn't fib! Was fun meeting everyone at CHA, can't wait until next year, I had a blast!

Your work is fabulous! I am now a follower.

Lisa