Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer CHA Review! WARNING! LOTS OF PHOTOS!

Setting up the booth at CHA!



This is the booth all finished. It's so pretty!!!!


Here's Krista, Ruby and Angie.


I snagged this photo from Krista, we were very busy like this, a lot of the time. There's me in the back under the frame!


Ohhh.. we  could be like the 'Pink Ladies'!
Me, Suzanne, Angie and Ruby


Snagged this photo from Angie.
Ruby and me.


Me and Krista


Me and Jennie


Angie won Best New Exhibitor! Way to go!


Me and Suzanne


Strike a pose!


Anytime someones in a costume.. I need a picture!


Fabulous DT cards!




Going out to dinner.


Sandie (my Irish drinking buddy), Irina, Angie and me


Me and Ruby


Suzanne and Angie


Before Drinks..


Funny face picture.. I won!


Mmmm my dinner..


After drinks.. we all have that glazed over look.. :)



Oh, the abuse!


 A much needed day of recovery before my flight!


Here's my craft loot from my CHA and of course I had DT packages ready waiting.


Back to ole' grind!


My computer is taking a crap.. or blogger is lagging from all the photos.. or BOTH. So I can't link to the names of all my buddies! Sorry ladies!



4 comments:

yvon said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of funnnnnnn.
Hugs, Yvon

stephanne said...

That looks fun!! Thanks for sharing and your ladies' booth looked STUNNING!!
hugs, stephanne

Tanya said...

Fun photos Mindy :) It looks like you had a great time :)

Tags xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx