Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Candles = Bigger Cake!

It's time for my second post over at Lili of the Valley!

I used another adorable bear stamp. These images are so much fun and quick to color. I used some  Basic Grey paper, it has some very bold patterns. I tried really hard to make sure all of my cards this month aren't pink. It's so easy for me to pick up my girly papers.
 Once again, I've used a sentiment set from the Birthday sentiments at Little Darlings.

Have a great day everyone!

I'm leaving for Michigan tomorrow.
 I have some scheduled posts and surprizes to share in the next week from CHA! :)

Check out my post over on the LOTV Ideas and Inspirations Blog!




Supplies:
Paper - Basic Grey, Stampin’ Up!, Copic Xpress
Ink- Memento and Copics
Accessories –Stampin’ Up ribbon, misc button, 



16 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Mindy. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and coloured beautifully. The layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Hi Mindy, what a lovely card. Such nice colours. Hugs, Ankie

Sue said...

Stunning card, gorgeous image and I love the colours you have used

Sue

Vivi Casale said...

very sweet card with an adorable image!
xx

Yani said...

Sooooo pretty!!! Loved the colors you used and how delicate it looks. Great job!

Sandra H said...

Hi Mindy Totally sweet card:)x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mindy, fabulous image.
luv
Debby

June Nelson said...

Hiya Mindy sweets this is just antastic and look at that coluring,just perfect lov it me darlink xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

Oh, Mindy, this is lovely!! Your coloring, as always, is perfect!! Love how you've created your own flower shaped base!!

Durvina said...

A-MA-ZING!!
Beautyfull, is this one.
Thanks for inspiration.

hugs, Durvina

Suzan L said...

Hi Mindy, I love the patchwork flower that you made with the oval shaped die cuts and the netting you used in the center! What a great idea! It is so adorable!
Hugs,
Suzan

Karen said...

Beautiful card!

Karen

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen said...

So beautiful...love, love your coloring!

Unknown said...

wow this is a fantastic card. I love the layout about it and the colours are gorgeous.
Francy

scrappinpeg said...

Beautiful work.