Sunday, July 1, 2012

Guest Designer for........

Hello everyone! I have some very exciting news to share!
I'm guest designing this month for Lili of the Valley! YAY ME!
I've tried out for GDT/DT positions here for the longest and I'm now getting my chance!

Even though I'm so swamped with CHA, kids, family and all that stuff, I thought I should do a little something that I want to do .. not because I have to. Sometimes we need that in our lives, you know?!

I just love this Bear, and Lili of the Valley has come out with an entire
New Collection of Bears. They are just the cutest. I've also used one of my Sentiments,

Well I hope you will go see me on the LOTV Ideas to Inspire Blog...

Have a great week!




Supplies:
Stamps- Patchwork Bunch of Balloons, Little Darling Birthday Sentiment,
Paper - Basic Grey, Stampin’ Up!, Copic Xpress
Ink- Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm white rose, 15mm purple roses, pink hip rosebuds, white lily, lace, purple pearls
Accessories –Stampin’ Up ribbon, misc button, 

14 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Awesome new Mindy! Congratulations.

I'll keep an eye out for your GDT cards.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Sue said...

WOW!! This is just totally stunning. I adore the cute image, the colours are gorgeous and I love all the pretty detailing.
Well done for being guest designer for LOTV.
Hugs Sue

Jane said...

Congrats on the GDT and I adore LOTV so this is a sure winner in my book!!
Hugs
Jane

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥♥

Sandra H said...

Truly stunning and so cute!!:)x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Amazing work. So glad I found your blog. Now a follower and will def pop back. I have just started this blogging thing and am fast becoming adicted! If you would like to pop by to see me I would love to know what you think of my stuff! Happy Sunday, scrappyjen x

June Nelson said...

Mindy this is absolutely beautiful me darlin the colours are so pretty, its stunning hunnie huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cute card Mindy, love it.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning love the image and thelayout is fantastic. Fantastic news on the Guest Designer spot at Lili of the Valley your card's are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet Christmas card, great image and love the papers! Jo xxx

Sheryl said...

This is simply lovely, gorgeous and festive, Mandy!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sonia said...

Hi Mindy
Congrats for GDT news. Enjoy!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Mindy!! I love your blog and all your creations. Have a wonderful day!! I am your newest follower. Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com