Monday, August 17, 2009

A Walk Down Memory LAne Scrap book page and Paper Makeup Card!

Here's my A Walk Down Memory Lane Page for this week, I used my Cricut Expression and Mickey and Friends Cartridge!

This was ON Belle's Birthday at Disneyland it was so much fun!
I found a New Scrapbook Challenge blog which the group actually is in the city where I live I hope I can get around to going to some of their crops and stuff, anyways the group is called Divine Desert Divas and their challenge this month is to use actual memorabilia on your page, well I used the parking pass because it has the date on there:)Stampin' Up!: Card Stock, DSP and Ribbon
Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey
Pink Flowers, White Flowers
Die Cut: Expression, Micky Cartridge,
Embellishments: Buttons,

******************************************************

Paper Makeup Monday!

Our challenge this week was to use Blue Green and Black! I used a sketch from A Spoon Full Of Sugar!



Stamps: Paper Makeup Shelby Fairy
Cardstock and DSP Rubons,ink and little leaves die is Stampin' Up!
Blue Flowers are Prima, Green flower, Buttons




11 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, really beautiful and your lay-out is super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Crystal said...

SUCH BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!! What a cute cute image!

Jodi said...

Very cute cute card!! I love the colors you used for it too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

LINDA said...

Fantastic layout.. and I love the card.. such a darling little image..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa Kind said...

Cute scrap page and I love how you cropped out the pull toy with the flowers on the PMS image...very clever!

Jennifer said...

I love the Minnie. My daughter loves Minnie. GREAT Layout! See you Friday!

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colors and Minnie--cute page! Your coloring on the fairy is amazing! See you Friday!

cheryl McAdam said...

Hi Mindy, what an adorable layout! Look forward to meeting you at one of our crops.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card and layout Mindy.

Hugs Riet.x

Meli Palmer said...

Wow - adorable take on the challenge. This is so cute.

Meli Palmer said...

I just LOVE the funky colors you used on your scrapbook page. You SO should scrap more often. This is such a cute cute cute layout and those pictures are great!