Thursday, August 13, 2009

AWDML Scrap Book Page!

I made this page for my weekly AWDML project. This is my daughter and her friend Kira at Kira's brothers Birthday party back in June. My daughter is the one with the glasses.

I also used a sketch from 52 Sketches Challenge.



Supplies:
AWDML Stuff: Making Memory Flowers, Cosmo Cricket Paper, Daisy Bucket Rub ons (out of stock), Buttons, Basic Grey Chip Board letters,
Stampin' Up!: Baja Breeze and Kiwi Card Stock and spiral punch Little leaves die.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice page, Mindy!

LINDA said...

WOW!! What a fantastic layout!! Love all the detail..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page, gorgeous daughter! I love the colors and paper.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous layout Mindy..

Hugs Riet.x

Meli Palmer said...

Oh my goodness, Mindy! I love this layout! I may have to steal it! Those flowers are so wonderful...and your daughter is just gorgeous.