Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My First Penny Black card!


My friend April has this new obsession with Penny Black Stamps and now I see why they are so cute and so much fun to color! When I was at her house I was able to stamp some images, I'm so lucky she has such a large selection when I go back to her house I will be stamping me some more!! Hehe!

I've put lots of challenges into this card.

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Summer

Friday Sketchers - A Sketch

Simon Says Challenge - Buttons and Bows

Spoon full of Sugar - Floral Something

Hope you like my card!




Everything is Stampin' Up! but the Stamp is Penny Black and the 3 buttons along the bottom are misc from my stash.

15 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This card is really wonderful, so cute! Great image too!
Hugs Jacqueline

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is a lovely card, such a pretty colour scheme. I love the ring you have used as part of the sketch instead of a solid circle, great idea. Judith x

Kath Stewart said...

welcome to Penny Black Saturday..so glad you could join us and such a beautiful card....great colour work on your image and love your distressed look......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....and hope to see you often hugs kath xxxxx

Jennifer said...

Very cute Mindy.

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! Like it, are you kidding??I Love it!!Your coloring is fantastic. and the design is just wonderful..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

I love it, Mindy--gorgeous watercoloring! You can use my Penny Black stamps anytime!
April

Denise said...

Such an adorable card! Love your color combo.

Rach said...

this is so sweet, what a fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

it's so cute and adorable!
I love the stamped image, the color combo, the flowers - great card

Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!!!

Meli Palmer said...

What an adorable card! Love those flowers!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I am loving this image, the big bow ties up the cuteness!!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Pauline C said...

Wow Mindy - welcome to PBSC and glad you found us. This is adorable for a first PB card - surely you'll soon be hooked!! Love everything about this card - fab image, layout and colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Jolanda said...

What a lovely Penny Black card you made. Great colours and a great sketch. SUPER...
Hugs...Jolanda

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card :-) Your colouring is perfect.

Hugs
Tracey
x