Monday, August 24, 2009

Nestie Bag And PMS card with many challenges

It's my turn to host the PMS Challenge this week, I drew a sketch, Check it out at the PMS Blog.

I also have put a few other challenges into this card:

Copic Color Challenge
- Chrome Orange, Cool Grey, Walnut

Cute Card Thursday - Summer Stamp

ABC Challenge - Use Buttons

SplitcoastStampers - WT232




Supplies:
Stamps are from Paper Makeup
All Paper and card stock is Stampin' Up!
Momento ink and copics
Scallop square nesties, Bag o buttons, fun flock

***********************************************************


Did You like my Nestie bag tutorial? This is the bag I made isn't it cute, perfect for a gift card or some candy or even treat bags at a party.

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and seeing my bag all decorated!

Have a wonderful day!


11 comments:

Jolanda said...

WOW WOW and again WOW....What a lovely card en bag. I love the bag you made....it's gorgeous.
I saw you used a new stamp and it's SUPER...
Hugs Jolanda

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colors on both the bag and card--the card looks even better in real life! Great sketch--I'm going to try it!

Kim said...

Mindy, both of those are just sensational!

Christi Flores said...

Both of your creations are amazing!!!

Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous projects Mindy!!

Victoria said...

lovely card
thank you for joining us on abc this week
Vicky

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and wonderful bag. Well done on your sketch. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Stacey said...

What a gorgeous card! The papers work brilliantly with the sketch and your colouring is great.

Amazing little nestie bag too! I can see that coming in useful in the lead up to Christmas!

Thanks for joining us at the Copic Colour Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

Katie Cotton said...

these projects are so sweet!

dawnmercedes said...

way to use Sprout...I really like that fairy!

suzARTe said...

this little bag is just gorgeous, love all your beautiful creations