Sunday, August 2, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Design Team!

I'm so excited Kellie from Magnolia Down Under has asked me to join her Design team! I absolutely love using Magnolia Stamps and it's a dream of mine to one day be on the Magnolia Sweden design team, for some reason being on THIS design team makes me feel so much closer to my goal.

This Magnolia Down Under Challenge is Winter, I decided to go with snowflakes.

I've also combined this challenge with 2 other Challenges Roses on Paper, which is to use hearts, and Simon Says Stamp which is distressing and I used my brown ink to distress the edges of my card stock.

Hope you like it!






Supplies:
Everything is Stampin' Up! Except the buttons and snowflake I used my Cricut Expression!

11 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card, so lovely. Wonderful colours and a great image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Mindy,what a beautiful card,i love the stamp and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Zo Mooi...
Hugs Riet.x

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous Mindy. The colours, colouring, setting everything about it is gorgeous! xx

Jennifer said...

Congrats, Mindy! That is great news.

Cheryl said...

Absolutely stunning!!! A beautiful colour combo and such gorgeous embellies and colouring......everything is perfectly matched.I love it!!
xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card Mindy. Welcome to the team. I am sure you will be a wonderful asset.
mwah
Trace

Unknown said...

what an adorable card!
thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge this week :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love this ice blue color and what a great image!!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is so pretty, love the icy blue! Congrats on making the DT!
Thanks for playing with us again at Roses on Paper.

Hugs,
Iris

Kathy said...

Congrats on your DT spot!!
Beautiful card!! Love the colors and I just love this image as well! Pretty details too!
:)Kathy

Meli Palmer said...

Congrats on being on the Design Team! I am not surprised though - you do super amazing and beautifully dimensional things with your Magnolias. This is no exception. Beautiful card!