Monday, April 20, 2015

Sweet Elle from Unity!



Good Morning Friends!

Today I have a Baby Set to share with you. 
I used the adorable Stamp Set from Unity Stamp Co. Sweet Elle

WIB-842-SWEET-ELLE

I used this brown paper bag and created my own little gift bag by covering the front and back in patterned paper. I then cut out my Sweet Elle in a circle. and colored her in with my Copics. I used N0, N1, N3 and N5. The balloon is Y26, Y21 and Y0000. The heart is BG15, BG11, BG10, BG0000. 

The little pouch is so simple. You ccan pretty much take any size rectangle and tape the ends in opposite directions. I use double sided tape and crimp the edges. of each closed piece. 


You could use these as a gift wrapping, or even put them as place settings at a baby shower. 
Super cute little idea and Sweet Elle would be the most cutest theme, too!!



Have a great week everyone!




post signature

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Mindy. The image is so sweet and I love the enamel dots and papers. Love all the matching makes.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Mindy. Love the colors with this sweet image!