Monday, April 13, 2015

Craft Supplies for Sale!


I have several boxes of crafts I'm trying to sell there's over 15+ 12x12 papers, 6x6 paper pads, flowers, pearls and other embellishments, tags, stencils, chipboard, acrylic and rubber stamps. Some of the 6x6 papers have missing papers and some of the embellishments are missing from some packages but overall there's quite a bit in each kit. Some of the brands included are:

Prima
Whimsy Stamps
Fab Scraps
Crafty Sentiments
Chic Tags
Elle's Studio
Basic Grey
Little Darlings
Fancy Pants
Kaiser Craft
Wild Orchid Crafts

The boxes are $35 each and FREE Shipping if you're in the USA!!

Here's a Sample of one of the boxes. They are all different although there's a few that do have similar items. If you are interested in particular items let me know and I'll make sure you get the box with something you've listed. 

There's just way too much to list.. 

Email me if you're interested StampinMindy AT Yahoo.com






post signature

No comments: