Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Kit of the Month with Copics!


Hello everyone. 
Have you seen Fun Stampers Journey's Kit of the Month. It's adorable!!
If you don't have a large collection of supplies and embellishments these kits are perfect! You get 4 card kits with colorful step by step instructions. I always challenge myself to come up with a completely different design using the combined card kits in the kit. I do add white or a neutral card stock and or little embellishments.


You know me and my foam dots! Look at all the height.. love dimension and texture!


Here's a little work in progress timeline I've created. I love to see little coloring bring an image to life! I masked her with the raindrops and then colored her with my Copic Markers.
I used:
Skin: E11, E00, E000,
Cheeks: R32, R30
Coat: Y26, Y21
Hat and scarf: R85, R81, RV10
Background: N1, BG0000,
Ground : BG11, BG10, BG0000
Umbrella: N5, N3, N0, R85, R81, Y26, Y21

I always give little sneak peeks like this on my instagram and sometimes on Facebook. I'd love it if you would follow me!


After I attached her to my card I added some Journey Sparkle Dust to the umbrella, rain drops and ground.



I love to 'make things my own'. Take a look at the cards you could make from the kit or do something on your own that inspired you! 

Join Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the Month HERE!



post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable……you just keep amazing! You are amazingly talented! Hugs!

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work
wonderfully made
and beautifully presented

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome! :)