Friday, November 28, 2014

Simple and Stunning Christmas Cards with Fun Stampers Journey!


 
I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Mine turned out pretty good if I say so myself, despite the fact that I had to work.
 
Everyone is so busy this time of year so I wanted to share how you can make some simple yet gorgeous Christmas Cards to send out to friends and family. I have done a few very simple cards and video tutorials so come back for some more inspiration over the next week.
 
I hope you enjoy this little short video tutorial using my Fun Stampers Journey Stamps!
 
 
 

post signature

 

5 comments:

StampingScrapping.com said...

LOVE IT...Great Use of the flourish stamp to make a TREE....

Sandra H said...

Great video and lovely card x

NikkisCreativeNook.blogspot.com said...

Great idea. Love the card.

Bunny said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial. It's a very pretty CAS card.

hanap said...

Thank you very much for the nice inspiration.
hana