Saturday, November 15, 2014

Glass Christmas Ornaments


I can't believe Christmas is like.. RIGHT THERE! WOW, where does the year go, seriously!?
 
I've been on Pinterest a lot over the last few weeks and I've gotten some great Christmas project ideas. This was one of them. Decorating Glass Ornaments. We will actually be making these at my Class over at This n That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills on December 3rd. You can find more information on the class over on the This n that Website.
 

I think I will do a YouTube video on decorating them. I just love this first one. I actually used Spellbinders Dies to create my border! :)
 
Visit me next month for a tutorial!
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm SO GLAD it's almost over!
'Monday" is my Friday! :)
 
Simon Says Stamp - Ornaments
RRR- Christmas with Ribbon
 





 

11 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Hi Mindy, Thought I would stop by and see what you have been up to. Wow!! I am Loving your Ornaments. They are just Gorgeous. I would Love for you to do a Tutorial on making them. I've actually been making Crocheted Snowflake Ornaments. I can't get over that Christmas will soon be here. Thanks for Sharing. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

You have made gorgeous ornaments, Mindy. waiting for tutorial!! :)
TFS

Emma Williams said...

These are gorgeous and I love the colours you've chosen to use! They will look fantastic on a Christmas tree! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

Bunny said...

Beautiful colors on these ornaments. Love them.

Shazza said...

wow these are amazing x

Shazza said...

wow these are amazing x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Loving the blue and white. They'll look so nice and sparkly on your tree. I also can't wait for the tutorial!
Yvonne

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

Michelle said...

Mindy, this is a fabulous project! Gorgeous ornaments! I love the sparkle. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

WOWZERS, these are super creative and absolutely lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Anonymous said...

This is a fun project. Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon : )