Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Canvas at Jollene's Paperie in Banning, Ca!

Hey there friends!
 
I have been edit, edit, editing these past 2 days! Video tutorials and photos for blog posts. Hopefully I'll be caught up soon. While watching one of my videos I have discovered how ugly my hands are! I never really liked them, but as I'm getting older EW-- my hands are GROSS! So, for that I apologize!
I know that probably sounds really funny... and random. LOL! 
 
Anyways...
Here's a canvas we are doing at my class next week over at Jollene's Paperie. If you are in the Southern California area and interested in signing up.. you still have time.
You can find the details HERE!
 
Crafty Catz - Christmas is Coming
Just Add Ink - Texture
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Décor
Creative Card Crew - Christmas Joy
Scrap-Creations - Make it Sparkle
 
 

 






10 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

What a cool way of adding texture Mindy, that skirt looks great, as does the sparkly background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty. Love the sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Patty said...

Wow...what a beauituful canvas!! And about those hands girl...good lord quit apologizing!! I watch a lot of videos on ladies blogs & it's soothing to me to see that other ladies have "ewwww" hands!! Just means you've been very hard at work creating up a storm!! Your comment made me chuckle!!

Sandra H said...

Gosh this is so pretty and so creative too! your so talented xx

Pam said...

I love this! Wish I was on that side of the country so I could take this class.

Christine Blain said...

Mindy, this is so sparkly and beautiful ... love your creativity! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Mindy. Love how you made the skirt. Thanks for joining us in our "Sparkle Challenge" at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Eileen said...

Such a beautiful card. Love how you have made that skirt. Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Decorations' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Eileen said...

Such a beautiful card. Love how you have made that skirt. Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Decorations' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

NickScrapShack said...

This is excellent! This would look amazing framed up on a wall for Christmas.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz. Sorry for the comment being a bit late.
Nick