Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fun Simple Birthday Cards!

 
Hi there lovelies!
 
Here's the birthday card set we made at Jollene's Paperie last Wednesday. --Told you I was behind on posting. We are getting there, though.
 
I used this adorable Julie Nutting mini Birthday Stamp Set. I just love these stamps. For not being very detailed these are pretty darn cute. I wanted to show people how quick you can put together some fun Birthday cards -- that you know you wont hoard! LOL! Like so many of us do.
 
Have a great day crafty  peeps!




6 comments:

Ульяна и Полина said...

Чудесные работы!!!

Sandra H said...

It's really pretty! x

Sharon said...

I love this mind. The image s gorgeous and such a beautiful colour flower.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon .x

Bunny said...

Your coloring skills are so nice. Great cards.

Pam said...

Love your cards! Julie's doll stamps are fab!

Unknown said...

Love it!