Wednesday, October 1, 2014

LOTV Halloween -- BOO!

Happy October 1st! I can't believe it's already October! :)

Fall is my favorite time of year.
The crisp cool air, the colors of the trees and the anticipation of the Holidays.
 
Today I have a card to share using this adorable image from Lili of the Valley, 'Halloween'
I've colored using my Copics. I'm not sure why, but I'm really liking the less cluttered card lately. I'm not going to say simple or less detailed because this took me over 2 hours to color. LOL. I was going for the foggy look. After editing the photo I wish I would have went darker in the sky..
oh well, next time.
 
I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

 
 





4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awww wow this is gorgeous l'm loving the image x

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Bunny said...

Cute Halloween card. I love the colors you used and the ribbon is pretty.

Edna said...

WOW! Stunning!