Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bloom Girl Sharon Book Box for Puerto Rico Class.. I'm leaving TONIGHT!

 Hey crafty peeps!
It's my turn to post over on the Bloom Girl DT Blog.
I have used my Bloom Girl Sharon Stamp. Which I just LOVE! I colored her in using my Copics. The flowers and papers are by Prima. This collection is so super cute, it's called Coffee Break.

Tomorrow I'll be heading out to Puerto Rico and this is actually one of the projects we are making this Saturday at Scrapbooking Gallery PR. I've been pretty busy this month I haven't had any time to do any You Tube Videos.. which makes me sad. I come home from Puerto Rico on Sunday evening, I work Monday, Tuesday teach on Wednesday and back to work Thursday - Monday.. then the following week I have 2 more classes. Will things ever slow down? I'll tell ya my bags under my eyes are sure going to weigh me down!

Oh, plus Halloween, and on the 30th my son is turning 16!! My baby boy!! :o(

 


 

 
 
Don't forget we have our Challenge for this month. If you'd like to win this amazing goodie package from Jamie Dougherty play along and use your favorite Bloom Girl to enter!
 
Have a great week everyone!
Look for photos of my Trip to Puerto Rico on Facebook and Instagram!
 
 

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful and fabulous design Mindy
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Bunny said...

Have fun on your trip. Love your coloring on this project. I don't know what Bloom Girls are but I'm going to find out.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!

Shazza said...

how gorgeous x

Frances said...

I'll be there!! Have a nice trip! Hugs Frances

Juls said...

Love this, love the collage look :-) xx